Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I won, I won!!

Tonight at a meeting for all the women being tortured by my gym, I won a T-shirt! I am very excited. I didn't win because of anything I did though. I won because my birthday was closest to occuring. I'm pretty pumped though.

And, for an update, I did lose 4.5 pounds at this last weigh in. Woot! I am almost back down to the weight I was when I said "I will never weigh more than this." So, no eating my weight in McDonald's, but it is a really good feeling for it to be doing something.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always encouraging when the numbers are smaller today than they were yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Good for you. I'm proud of both you and Lyn and your baggies of meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I'm really happy about it.

    Jamie - aren't the little bags of meat insane? What kind of snack is 4 oz of deli ham??

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"